The American Outdoor Grill has been designed with a stylish, sleek appearance. Its rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that offers an attractive look to any outdoor kitchen. Built-in or Portable, you'll be delighted with the look and performance of your American Outdoor Grill.
Outstanding cooking performance, durable construction and appealing design come together in the portable models of the American Outdoor Grill. These portable models (in 36", 30" and 24" sizes) feature an optional flush mounted 12,000 BTU sideburner, rotisserie backburner with high performance rotisserie kit, standard dual side shelves, and ample storage area under the grill.
Product Specs AMERICAN OUTDOOR GRILL FEATURES:
- Made in the USA
- All Portable Grills are sold as L.P units and can be converted to Natural Gas with with conversion kit (CK-41-NAT)
- Heavy Duty commercial quality stainless steel construction
- Advanced SR-18 stainless steel burners with titanium and chromium
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- 12,000 BTU flush mounted brass sideburner on portable grills - OPTIONAL
- 10,000 BTU infrared back burner and high performance rotisserie kit - OPTIONAL (burner cannot be added at a later date)
- 110 Volt plug-in electrical supply with 12 volt transformer
- 2 Halogen 12 volt internal oven lamps
- Stainless diamond sear cooking grids
- Heavy duty warming rack
- Custom designed analog thermometer
- Solid brass valves for exacting temperature control
- Dual side shelves
- Dual door storage area under the grill
- Fully pre-assembled (except for side shelves)
- 432 sq. inches
- 24" x 18" Cooking Grid
- Grilling Surface BTUs - 32,000
- Sideburner BTUs - 12,000
- Back Burner BTUs - 10,000
- Total Cooking BTUs - 54,000
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY
- Overall Dimensions - 50" W x 58" H x 24 1/2" D
- Stainless steel burners are warranted as long as the original purchaser owns them (Lifetime)
TEN YEAR WARRANTY
- All other American Outdoor Grill® parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner, and vaporizer panels) are warranted for Ten (10) years
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
- Infrared burners and vaporizer panels are warranted for Three (3) years
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Ignition systems (excluding batteries) and accessories (including side burners, motors, and thermometers) are warranted for One (1) year
- Free Shipping on all orders over $99.
- In stock products ship within 1-2 business days.
- Transit times typically vary from 1-6 business days.
- This product must ship LTL freight and a signature is required for delivery.
- Please be sure to inspect the all freight shipments carefully and note any damages or missing items on the delivery receipt.
- In the event of possible concealed damage, freight customers MUST write "Pending Inspection" next to their signature on the delivery receipt. Failure to write "Pending Inspection" on the delivery receipt will bar the customer from recovery for undiscovered/concealed damage, after the fact.